Sunday, January 9, 2011

Introduction

This site serves three purposes. First, it is a stand-in for the eCollege site until that comes online, and second it is also a place where you can be honest with me about questions and concerns about the course. Simply leave a comment, and I'll address your concerns. If you're uncomfortable attaching your name a comment, you have the option of making it anonymous.

Finally, it’s also a place where I will try to make thought-provoking posts about the readings occasionally, to see if they spark some additional musings, discussion, or even a bit of controversy.

If you like this site, or if something on here gets you thinking, feel free to contribute. If not, that’s fine, too — I’ll be able to gauge that by the responses I get on it by the end of the semester. I want to underline that while this will contain course information until the eCollege site is up, your comments (or, of course, lack thereof) on here will in no way impact your grade.

I will say, however, that if you do chew on the posts I put on here, you will get more out of the readings and come more prepared for possible quizzes and exam questions. Occasionally, this site will contain clarifications of concepts that seem to rough in class. If you have a question or don't understand something, please say so on here -- chances are high you are not alone.

I've never tried this before. We’ll see how it goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment